Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome to Runescape Investor



I have seen a lot of blogs out there related to other MMORPGs, but none specifically related to Runescape and more specifically none related to making money in RS.

My goal is to provide free investment advice (and hopefully some economics lessons), to the average RS player who is tired of grinding for cash. I will primarily focus on P2P ways to increase your cash flow, but there be a few things that F2P players can use thrown in. By following my advice in a timely manner (the early bird gets the worm), you should start to see your wealth increase much faster.

Some of my suggestions will take time, but the focus will be on things you can get done in 10-15 minutes a day, with either a short trip to the Grand Exchange, bank window, or other easy to access location. I assure you, my suggestions beat the pants off mindless grinding at yews or fishing lobsters.
*DISCLAIMER*

I really didn't need to throw this in here, but I wanted to let people know that a lot of factors will affect your in-game wealth, and like the stock market, there aren't any guarantees. I will be personally testing each of the methods I promote, and will only blog the ones that work. If you are late to implement them though you might find that the market has changed.

3 comments:

M O Bz S T R said...

Very well thought out. It seems you know the economy very well. I hope to make quite a bit of money off of this. Thanks :P

-M o bz s t r

Anonymous said...

Hey I Think This is a ver smart thing to have I saw the link in your signature at RV and well I want to ask if you can find some
F2p Investment stuff.

Vaskor said...

Great blog!

But you'd be amazed how many Runescape Blogs are out there :-)