Sunday, June 15, 2008

Reporting in Clan Chat

Timothy Gold had an interesting post today on his blog: The Chronicles of Runescape. It resonated a lot with me because I have a black mark on my record from being reported in clan chat as well. I have booted people out of my clan's clan chat, but never reported them. Some things just shouldn't be done. In my case I told quite a few people my opinion, that reporting in clan chat is conduct unbecoming of a member.

The fact of the matter is that being in a clan is a privilege. If you have a problem with a member then take it through that route. You will get a much better resolution. Reporting in clan chat should be an instant banning from any clan.

1 comment:

Starsaber said...

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this one. The rules are the rules and if someone breaks them in clan chat, they should be reported.