Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tiaras, tiaras, tiaras, tiaras, and more tiaras.

Looking back over my posts, I can see that the runecrafting ones have a grand total of zero comments, so I will assume they weren't that popular. This one will be the last for a bit. I was browsing the prices on the GE and the talismans kept coming up, so I searched talisman. Body talismans are about the same price as air talismans.

Now that bumps up the best low level rc XP. You can abyss it or go to the body alter with these (they are about the same distance from Edge bank).

For below 50s: 2 pouches 13 tiaras, 13 talismans and 1 rune ess.
Total XP: 563 per trip

Now that is not bad RC XP at all, it is the best in f2p, and the best for below 75 on members. In order to get that without making tiaras, you would need to be at least 75 RC, using all 4 pouches, and making blood runes.

(With or without 62 summoning, you still need 75 RC).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello nice guide but talismans r expensive i need like 2k talismans and 2k tiaras to reach my goal and i dont have tht much mony can help me make the mony or tell me wat drops air talismans so i get 2k in less than an hour plz and ty u